All special groups must complete a permit to obtain use to any City pool. (Individuals who wish to swim at City pools during regular pool hours should register to obtain a Pools ID card.)
There are two ways for groups to obtain a pool permit. You can either go to the following website and complete the form on-line or print out the form now, fill it out and send it in to Facilities Management 233 Allen St. Springfield, MA 01108:attention Jim Brecsiani
A.) Obtaining a Pool Permit On-line
- Go to the Springfield Public Schools website at www.sps.springfield.ma.us
- Next, click on the box labeled SPS Virtual EMS
- Go to my account
- Create an account then save your account
- Fill out the form if it pops up next or select Room Request.
- Complete the form and send it. This will go to Jim Bresciani.
- Jim Bresciani will respond with an email to confirm.
B.) Print a form to mail in or drop off.
- Application for use of school property
- Fill out the form completely
- Mail it to Facilities Mangement 233 Allen Street, Springfield, MA 01108: Attention Jim Brecsiani