Download Park Permits & Forms

The forms on this page have been updated.  If you have a form that was downloaded a while ago, you may want to download the latest version.

General Park Permit

Park Permit - Wedding/Photography

Park Permit - ECOS Building

Park Permit - Camp Star Angelina

W-9 and Vendor Maintenance Form (MUST be completed with ANY Application To Use Park Property)

Application To Use School Property

Employee Accident Report

Non-Employee Incident Report

Program Proposal Form

Vandalism/Theft Report

Operator's Inspection Guide

Information For Renting King Philips Pavilions

Rental Fees For King Philip Pavilions are as follows:

75 people or fewer$250.00
75-125 people$325.00
125-250 people$450.00
Rent both Pavilions or entire facility$750.00

8 hour use of facility

Carriage House Website








Page last updated:  Thursday, January 23, 2020 12:20 pm