Springfield's location at the crossroads of New England is the most significant reason for its progress and continuing success. Midway between New York and Boston and on the road between New York and Canada, Springfield is ideally located for travel in all directions.
A much-anticipated annual series since 1935, the Springfield Public Forum has an exciting line-up of lecturers this fall:
REDEFINING LEADERSHIP: Carly Fiorina Thursday, September 27, 2018, 6:00 p.m.
THE FUTURE OF DIPLOMACY Ambassador Nicholas Burns Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 6:00 p.m
KEEP IT CIVIL CNN Political Commentators Alice Stewart and Bakari Sellers Thursday, November 15, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Gold Sponsors: New England Orthopedic
- Arts & Music Event Listings on MassLive.com
- Bright Nights
- Springfield Downtown live music and more
- Springfield Public Forum lectures by nationally known speakers
- Spirit of Springfield special events
- Book an Event at the Barney Carriage House
- Visit a park, play golf, ice skate
- Join a book club, play chess, hear a story, do a craft project