CDBG Request for Proposals for Public Service Program
Agencies interested in applying for funding for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program for Public Service activities may find the application here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/CityOfSpringfield1/publicservicecdbg
Applications MUST be submitted through the above link no later than March 8, 2022 by noon.
RESPONSES TO ALL QUESTIONS: Click here to review all questions received and written responses
ADDENDUMS: Click here for any addendums.
The following documents MUST be attached to your application for funding when it is submitted:
- Notarized Tax Certification Form
- Most recent Organization Audited Financial Statement
- Current List of Board of Directors
- EEO, Fair Housing and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
- Job Descriptions for each staff person funded with CDBG
The City of Springfield is providing the following documents for information purposes and made part of the RFP:
For additional information on the RFP or accessing the link, please contact Lori Santaniello at email@example.com