CDBG Request for Proposals for Public Service
CDBG Request for Proposals for Public Service Program
Agencies interested in applying for funding for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program for Public Service activities may find the application here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/CItyOfSpringfield1/publicservicecdbg20232024
Applications MUST be submitted through the above link no later than March 2, 2023 by noon.
RESPONSES TO ALL QUESTIONS: Click here to review all questions received and written responses
ADDENDUMS: Click here for any addendums.
The following documents MUST be attached to your application for funding when it is submitted:
- Notarized Tax Certification Form
- Most recent Organization Audited Financial Statement
- Current List of Board of Directors
- EEO, Fair Housing and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
- Job Descriptions for each staff person funded with CDBG
The City of Springfield is providing the following documents for information purposes and made part of the RFP:
For additional information on the RFP or accessing the link, please contact Lori Santaniello at email@example.com