Reporting Code Violations

Please use Springfield's 311 Service Request System to report code violations. 

Before report ing a building, housing or zoning code violation, please check whether there is already a similar complaint open for the address. Search by address, no login required.

Potential violations may be reported to 311 by

Page last updated:  Thursday, June 20, 2019 08:21 am