The Springfield Election Commission Needs You!
We need poll workers and bilingual poll workers to serve as election officials and assist voters in the 2023 Elections.
Call 413-787-6178 if you are interested. Or complete the Poll Worker Application which can be submitted the follow ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Board of Elections, 36 Court Street, Room 8, Springfield, MA 01103. Attn: Shavena Martin
The minimum requirements to serve as a poll worker are as follows:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Be available to work 6:30 am - 8:15 pm on Election Day.
- Must be able to attend a MANDATORY paid training annually.