Certificates of Recognition from the Mayor
Certificates of Recognition are available through the office of Mayor Domenic J. Sarno. Please submit your request by email: MayorsProclamations@springfieldcityhall.com; and allow 2-3 weeks for your certificate to be available. Certificates may be mailed to the recipient or picked up in person at the Mayor's Office at City Hall, 36 Court Street. Please call 413-787-6100 if you have any questions.
Proclamation Request Information
Please provide the information below. While everything submitted may not make it into the proclamation, the more information we have, the easier it is to create it. If there is something that we don’t have listed that you feel is important, please include it.
- The date the document is needed
- Biographical information for the individual
- Significant contributions of the individual
- The date and type of event being planned for the individual
- The name, address and telephone number of the requestor
Suggested Biographical Information
- Wedding Date and Anniversary
- How many years have they served in a specific job, position or volunteer capacity
- Proudest accomplishments personally and or professionally
- Hobbies, favorite past times or anything you would like us to know that may be incorporated into the Proclamation.
- Special saying(s) that all that know the person will recognize when they hear it
For Churches-only answer those applicable -Everything above in addition to the information below
- Year called to Ministry(For Church Anniversaries or Pastor’s)
- Church highlights or projects accomplished/ length of service to the ministry/ when was the church founded/built/when you began at said church in what capacity/who founded your ministry
PLEASE EMAIL THIS INFORMATION TO THE ADDRESS BELOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU.