The majority of overdose deaths occur in the presence of bystanders. With a little information and a few simple actions, you can save someone’s life — including your own.
If you use opiates or know people who use, we invite you to attend one of our free training sessions. Our trainings are quick, local, free, anonymous (if you prefer), culturally sensitive, and non-judgmental.
In just 90 minutes, you can learn to:
- Identify the factors that put someone at risk.
- Recognize the signs of overdose.
- Know when to call 911 and what to say.
- Keep someone alive until help arrives.
- To use Narcan on someone who is overdosing.
- Get Narcan for free.
Contact us for a list of upcoming training opportunities.