Improving public health in our community through education, information, and linkage to health resources.
The Community Nursing Division of Springfield’s Health and Human Services Department oversees a range of services and activities related to public health and wellness including:
- Identifying current health risks and prevention strategies.
- Monitoring local cases of tuberculosis and other communicable diseases.
- Providing vaccines and immunizations.
- Monitoring maternal, child, and family health issues.
- Serving as a liaison between the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and other governmental health agencies and our residents.
- Helping individuals, families and institutions prepare for emergencies.
Scroll down for links to information, programs, resources, and contact information.