Real Estate Tax Payment History
Amounts shown here should NOT be used to derive pay-off quotes. Recent payments may not be reflected here for up to 8 days after the transaction date. Payment by Bank/Credit Union Electronic Bill Pay may result in a delay of up to 14 days to allow for manual processing of the payment. Please use the "Tax Help" form to to request pay-off information.
- These records can be searched and browsed in a variety of ways: by owner name, street name, street parcel, or bill number.
- Street and owner name can be searched for partial matches -- for example, a street search for "spruce" will match all properties on Spruce St, East Spruce St, and Spruceland Av
- Please enter the address at it appears on your tax bill, or just enter the street name to browse -- do not spell out "street", "avenue" etc.
- Owner name should be entered as it appears on your tax bill -- usually "LASTNAME FIRSTNAME"
- You must add the first two digits of the bill year to the beginning of your bill number - for example, if your bill number is "12345" for tax year 2017, enter "1712345" in the search box.
All Tax Title inquires and request for payoff amounts should be submitted to:
Revenue Service LLC
All Tax Title Payments must be sent directly to:
City of Springfield
36 Court Street
Springfield, MA 01103